Enjoying a peaceful elevated position with views to the Bunya Mountain foothills on a generous 1,066m block, is this immaculately-presented home which is sure to capture your heart!
With three living areas, including a formal lounge, media or kid's activity room, and a large open plan family room incorporating the dining area and central kitchen, there is space in abundance. The kitchen has been intelligently designed to ensure plenty of room to move with minimum effort and features a large island breakfast bar and walk-in pantry.
The home's great layout ensures a highly-functional flow and offers excellent separation between the master bedroom and the guest wing, useful for when visitors are staying.
Outstanding features of the home include:
- zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- large entry with coffered ceiling and oversized glass-panelled door
- study with semi-rural views
- lovely formal lounge with bay windows
- large open plan family room with dining area and well-designed kitchen
- luxurious master bedroom with hidden walk-in robe and stylish double-shower ensuite
- third living room adjoining the guest bedrooms
- family bathroom with full-sized bath, shower and separate toilet
- impressive laundry offering an abundance of storage including a walk-in linen cupboard
- security screened doors, the front with Crimsafe'
- fully insulated ceiling and walls, with soundproofing
- 22,000L underground rainwater tank, plumbed to the toilets and laundry
- 1.5kW solar power and Rheem heat pump for hot water
- 4m x 3.5m (approx.) shed
- spacious under-roof alfresco patio with shade-blind
- internally accessed double garage with remote controlled door and seamless flooring
- private backyard with established garden beds
Homes of this size and quality are always in demand so don't delay your inspection!